|Trade that sports gear clogging your closets for almost new items that you can use to play! The Gallatin Valley YMCA Sports Swap will be held Saturday, September 8 rain or shine on the lawn at the Gallatin Valley YMCA. Swap begins at 10am for YMCA members, 11am for the general public and includes lots of fun and games, free fitness classes and nutrition programs for people of all ages. |
All types of equipment can be traded; cleats, football pads, dance shoes, gymnastics gear, lacrosse, soccer or even golf gear. Sports gear can be dropped off at the YMCA office from August 13th- 31st. One ticket will be provided for every item you bring to trade (a pair of shoes counts as 1 item). Bring your ticket(s) to the sport swap and take your pick of a large selection of sports gear.
Don’t have sports equipment to trade? Then buy a ticket the day of the event for only $5. All proceeds benefit the Gallatin Valley YMCA, a local non-profit dedicated the youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
- YMCA Members only 10am-11am/ Everyone Welcome 11am-2pm
- Shoes/equipment must be in clean, good or great condition.
- Equipment must be turned in 13th- August 31st at the YMCA, 3673 Love Lane.
- No trades will be accepted on the day of the Sports Swap.
- No metal cleats.
- Adult or child’s equipment accepted
- You may only purchase up to 3 tickets to enter the trading area
- Cash only-no checks. • YMCA is not responsible for returning equipment that is not picked up within 2 weeks after the event.
- If there is difference in value between traded/picked equipment, the YMCA will not provide any cash difference based on differing values.
- Cannot guarantee everyone will find a perfect size or equipment.