How Did The Gallatin Valley YMCA Begin?
How Does The Y Support Itself?
Do You Have A Facility?
What does my YMCA membership include?
- Program Discounts
- Early Registration Priority
- Free Family Fun Events throughout the year
- Participation in the AWAY program-
The A.W.A.Y. program is a national program that has the philosophy that when a person enrolls in a YMCA, he or she becomes a member of a nationwide association of people. Therefore, when away from home, on business or vacation, each Gallatin Valley YMCA member will be warmly welcomed by other participating YMCAs in the United States. Participation in this program is voluntary. Some restrictions apply.
How Does The YMCA Raise Funds?
Why we fund raise?
Who Contributes to the YMCA?
Who Controls the YMCA’s Finances?
How Do I Become More Involved in The YMCA?
- Board of Directors
- Committees-Finance, Event, Program
- Sport Coach (Basketball & Flag Football Coaches)
- Hawks Nest Childcare
- Youth Sports & Camp Programs
- Annual Campaigner
- Office Assistance
- And many others
514 South 23rd
Bozeman, MT 59715
PO Box 10158
Bozeman, MT 59719